Key Features :
- Direct measurement of Watt/kg
- Testing up to 0.65mm thickness
- Testing for 1.0 - 1.8 Tesla Induction
- Testing up to 19.00 Watt/kg
- Immediate Testing of specimen
- Ultra glow Red LED Display
- User friendly operation
- Portable in size
- Table top Model & Easy Handling
- ISO 9001:2008 Compliance
- Transformer Lamination & Motor Stamping Manufacturer, Traders, Suppliers, Users etc.
- Educational Institutes for Electrical / Metallurgy Department, Electrical Laboratories etc.
- Transformer, Motor, Pump, UPS, Inverter, Battery Charger, Choke manufacturers.
VEER make Digital Iron Loss Tester VDW-2065 is portable & easy to use Instrument which is very useful to find Watt loss of Electrical Steel immediately. Internationally accepted standard method of testing is Epstein Frame method but that method needs 30mm x 305 mm size & min. 250g weight of material. Stamping, Laminations can not be tested on Epstein Frame because of size. So, we have designed a direct reading type Single Sheet Tester called Digital Iron Loss Tester VDW- 2065. It provides very fast testing of final products like Stamping, EI & other laminations etc.
Theory of Operation :
The Probe is provided with two coils. One coil is for excitation & second one is for detection of Magnetic Flux. When we put Probe on Test Specimen, it completes magnetic path. Watt meter measures iron loss of specimen & you can see Iron Loss (Watt/kg or Watt/lb)immediately on 7 segment Red Digital Display on front panel. You can set Thickness up to 0.65mm & Induction up to 1.8 Tesla (18000 Gauss) using respective setting Knob.
|Parameter||VDW-2065 (Standard)||VDW-2065E (Economy)|
|Measuring Range||0.2 to 19.00 Watt / kg or Watt / lb|
|Test specimen Thickness||0.2 to 0.65 mm|
|Flux Density||1.0 to 1.8 Tesla||1.5 Tesla only|
|Accuracy||± 5% rdg ± 0.3% mg (For 10 Sample Avg Reading) @ 1.5 T for standard sample|
|Measuring Frequency||50 / 60 Hz Internally set by default Factory.|
|Material to be Test||CRNO, CRGO, HR, CRC etc.|
|Power supply||AC 230V ± 10% @ 50 Hz / AC 110V ± 10% @ 60 Hz (on request)|
|Size of Specimen||25mm x 70mm min. required|
|Size of Instrument (WDH)||253mm X 300mm X 123 mm approx.|
|Weight of Instrument||4.5 kg approx.|
|Warranty||1 year against manufacturing defects & Extended optional. No warranty for accessories.|